What Details to Verify Before Hiring Packers and Movers
Shifting within or out of any city is a stressful and time-consuming task, which can’t be done without the help of a shifting service provider. The packing, moving, and transporting process is a never-ending and hectic job to perform all by yourself, and you will be facing risks like damaging your goods & property or getting injured, etc., due to shortage of manpower, lack of handling equipment, and various other factors. Don't let these factors ruin your joy of moving to your dream home, hire reliable packers and movers to reduce your relocation stress.
Professional moving service companies here offer end-to-end household moving services and ensure their customers get best shifting experience. They also offer insurance coverage for your goods, so you can claim compensation for your losses.
You can find n number of packing companies on search engines like Google, Bing, Firefox, Safari, etc., but are you sure that they are trustworthy? There are several fake packers in the market, who try to attract customers by offering low-cost estimates and later involve them in moving scams like not providing promised service, adding hidden charges, mishandling, or stealing your goods.
To hire genuine movers and packers, you must personally verify their credentials. Firstly, shortlist a few moving companies near you and go ahead with the following steps to verify them.
- Check Packers Website:Visit the website and look for details like company profile, services offered, contact information, etc. Also, try to personally visit the shifting company’s office location to check if they have a professional office set up.
- Verify Registration Paperwork: TValidate the company’s legal registration documents like GSTIN, Licences, etc., and owner’s ID proof like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Read Reviews and Check Ratings: Go through reviews and ratings of relocation service companies to know their performance history through previous customer feedback. You can also read genuine reviews from trusted sites like Mouthshut, AssureShift, Google my business, Facebook, etc.
- Shortlist Packers Near You: Strike out the moving companies with whom you are not satisfied during the verification process. Then Shortlist and come up with a list of at least 3-5 relocation service companies and contact them to share your moving requirements and get estimated cost quotations. Also, make sure that there are no hidden charges before you finalize the movers and packers.
- Don’t Choose Low-Priced Quotes: Never go for the packers offering low-price estimation as they might be unprofessional, who will not provide promised services, and add hidden charges, etc. Choose a company that offers moderately estimated quotations.
- Compare and Hire: Examine all factors like company profile, years of experience, services offered, cost estimations, transportation arrangements, reviews, rating, etc., and hire best-matched packers and movers.
- Pay Attention Before Signing any Papers: Read the terms and conditions document carefully and clarify all your doubts before you sign any document with the packers. Collect the original copy of your insurance policy document (if any).
With the right packing moving company, you don’t have to worry about your goods getting misplaced or damaged. Professional movers plan, organize and take complete responsibility for your relocation from disassembly, packing, loading, to transporting, unloading, unpacking, reassembling, and rearranging your goods. They offer timely pick up and safe doorstep delivery of your goods. With experienced and well-trained laborers, they make sure that you get the best shifting service at your convenience.